Friday, April 20, 2012

April 20, 2012

With respect, Good Morning All,




It occurs to me that we are in a marvelous period of time. Of course all periods of time are wonderful, but we are in this one right now and that makes it delicious. Life is to be chewed on, savored, and otherwise deeply appreciated. This is hard to do if we are never exactly present in the moment we are alive. What moment is that? Whack! This one.







I am sitting in the dark of our living room in the early morning. I have already done my laundry, shaved my head (I cannot believe I let my hair grow out so much!), and made the morning coffee...some of which I am enjoying as I type. Today is packed with student interviews, a presentation at NMSU, and Zazen. I am looking forward to getting it done, one thing at a time.







In a week or two I will be packing up my motorcycle and heading east. I plan to visit a student or two and end up in Wilmington, NC to visit my son and hgis family.I have done several long distance motorcycle adsventures, but I am much older now and so this adventure will definately be at a snail's pace. I will post as I go. Sharing the ride with each of you.







Zazen on Sunday at 10:00 AM!







Be well.

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...