Friday, October 21, 2011

Recovery

With respect,




Hello All, It has been two days since my procedure. I am told I can gradually resume my daily activities. By the seventh day, I should be OK to do most stuff, but cannmot resume a exercise program until cleared by my doctor on the 28th. I will resume regular dokusan on Monday morning. To those whom I have missed, my apologies.



You should know I am beginning to minimize my cell phone use and computer access. I will check the Android in the AM, lunch, and again in the PM. At all other timers, it will be turned off. I will be online in the mornings for as long as it takes to write to you, otherwise only during Internet interviews.



I hope to see some of you on Sunday and please remember to pre-register for the Zazenkai coming on November 5th.



Yours,

Daiho

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...