Sunday, October 09, 2011

On Tour


With palms together,

Good Morning Everyone,



We are at the Grand Canyon practicing breathing as we stare at the wonder of this place. We are camping in cold autumn air and woke this morning in our tent to frost on the ground. We are deeply appreciating our lives together.



At the cardiologist’s office just before leaving for the canyon, I discovered I need a catheterization procedure and may need a valve replacement. I took a breath and scheduled the procedure for next week. It is wonderful to be alive in this time when we can catch things early and address them promptly. I am thankful that I have good insurance and worry for those who don’t.



Posting pics of our trip on Facebook. Take a look.



Be well.

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...