Monday, October 17, 2011

Cardiac Care

With palms together,


Good Morning Everyone,



This week will be a slow and careful experience of medicine. Tomorrow I undergo a cardiac catheterization and will, hopefully, experience a repair of whatever is wrong with my heart, if anything. The results will tell me if I need a valve replaced or not. I go to the cath lab at Memorial Medical Center at 7:00 AM and will have the procedure at 11:00 AM. If nothing is corrected, I will be out by nightfall. If something is repaired, they say they will keep me a day. All bets are off. So, I think it is best if I cancel my involvement at the Temple this week, including dokusan. My apologies to each of you.



May you each be a blessing in the universe.

Yours,

Daiho

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...