Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today at CMZT

Good Morning Everyone,








My apologies for the confusion yesterday. Today I know what day it is! Its Wednesday!







So, today:







7:00 AM Zazen in Zendo



9:00 AM Zazen in Zendo



2:00 PM Zazen in Zendo



4:00 PM T'ai Chih Chih in Zendo



7:00 PM Zazen in Zendo







I am also seeking helpers to finish my move out of the Condo. I need to move clothes, kitchen remainders, and various small odds and ends. I would like to do this Saturday. Can anyone assist me?







Lastly, Ken-roshi will be in the zendo this morning completing the installation of two partitions. These will create a foyer at both entrances to the Zendo.









Rev. Harvey Daiho Hilbert-roshi

Order of Clear Mind Zen

Telephone: 575-680-6680

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...