Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just Do

With palms together,


Good Morning Everyone,



Moving day has arrived. Wouldn’t you know I have a low-grade fever! It is hovering between 99 and 100 degrees F. This will offer me a lesson about going out! Yesterday at noon I went to see the film, “Inception” and actually enjoyed myself. Then I came home, worked a bit to finish another sign (this one for the entrance). Then went over to the other condo and swept it out. My Ex and I finally came to an agreement to offer them for a short sale.



We have to complete a ton of paperwork, though. We just cannot escape that side of the Relative world.



As the Ancients teach, though, just do what is in front of us to do. We should do whatever it is we are doing with care, compassion, dedication, and full attention. This is One Practice Samadhi



Therefore,, we will move today with appropriate care and presence.

.

Be well.

1 comment:

Rizal Affif - The Soul Sanctuary said...

This is a very important reminder for me. Just do what ought to do... mindfully.

In gassho.

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...