Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2 of 4

With palms together,


Good Morning Everyone,



Delusions are inexhaustible I vow to end them.



This morning I woke thinking I should write to you, as I have not been doing so for a few days. Life has a way of getting in the way of plans. I am at my ex’s house dog sitting. It is a bit of a challenge top be here, but I do enjoy the dogs very much and being here is giving me an opportunity to experience the changes in my life.





We move into Clear Mind Zen Temple this Sunday. I am very much looking forward to this move. I know with each move in the past I have said it will be my last, but I know better now. Everything changes. Everything.



Dharma gates are boundless I vow to enter them.



Our practice is to be with those changes as they come. Sometimes they come like little ripples. Other times, they are like tidal waves. I am beginning to think the really serious ones are the ripples. Unless we are awake, we do not experience the ripples. They are there, however, silently and gently transforming both our environment and us until one day, small is large and we cannot fail to see it. Because it is so, we were not party to the change process, but there we are, in its consequence.



Be well.

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...