Monday, July 12, 2010

Schedule Changes

Sangha and Friends:




Weekly Schedule



This week and next we have Peace Camp at 8:30 AM.The first week Temple Beth El will host it; the second week Peace Lutheran Church will host it. Dharma Teacher Reba Zen Shin Montera and I will be offering Zen Meditation instruction to the children at 8:30 AM daily.



I have decided to alter our practice schedule at Clear Mind Zen in the hope of attracting other sitters to join us.



I am changing my daily schedule so that we sit in the park a little later, Beginning Tuesday the following will be our schedule.



Zendo 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM daily,



Zen in Sagecrest Park at 9:00 AM on Monday and Friday only



and Formal Zen in Zendo at 9:00 AM on Sunday.



Zen Dharma Combat at 4:00 PM Friday



Saturday we are off.



Please undertstand, our situation is fluid and may change at any moment. I am searching for a permenant home for Clear Mind Zen. If you should know of a building availbale that has a bath and a kitchen, please let me know. Our upper limit in rent is $600.00.

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...