Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ill

With palms together,
Good Afternoon Everyone,

This morning came with thunderclaps, lightening, and rain. I spent the night at the house with some sort of stomach virus yanking my chain. And the task of moving the rest of my things out of the house had to be put on hold. I completely missed friend Allen who had come to the condo to help me with shelves. Then, son Jacob came to the rescue, schlepping everything into the car but the butsudan.

I am now installed on the air mattress in my room practicing mindful illness. Tiny laptop and Jisha by my side.

2 comments:

Rizal Affif said...

Mindful illness. You turned illness into another moment of wonder.

Thanks for the inspiring words :)

Divine Love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...