Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Away

With palms together,

Good Morning Everyone,



This morning I am on my way to Omega Institute in New York for a Veteran's retreat. I will return on the evening of the 26th. I will try to stay in-touch as I can via the Internet. For those of you, who sit with me in Las Cruces; please enjoy your continued practice. I look forward to my return and our working together in zazen, private interview, and group discussion.

Up-coming projects include: Establishing Weekly Zen Discussion at Zendo on Fridays at 4:00 PM; establishing the Juarez Zen Center on Sundays at 11:00 AM; planning for Summer Sesshin in July; planning for two week Peace Village also in July.

Be well.

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...