Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Kiss

With palms together,

Good Morning Everyone,



Life is good: even on sleepless nights it's whisper is a refreshing kiss of the Infinite.I sleep on the floor next to my altar in a sleeping bag. Next to me is my connection to you.



Overnight I had a conversation with my senior disciple, Rev. Bussho. I wrote to my friend. Anshin who I will be visiting on retreat next month. In each case my fingers were guided by my love for them.



Such a gift, friends. Through each other we make our lives eternal.



The Sandokai says,



"Each of the myriad things has its merit,

expressed according to its function and place.

Existing phenomonally like a box and cover joining;

according with principle like an arrow points to meeting."


According to friend Greg, the First Commandment is, "You shall survive." One cradles the other in infinite direction and embrace.



Forward and backward are a delusion which when extinguished offers us the present.



Be well.

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...