Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More or Less Zen

With palms together,
Good Morning Everyone,

With this day opening like a sleepy eye, I step out gingerly from its lid to breath the fresh morning air. It is laden with moisture, a sure sign we are in the rainy season here in the desert southwest. I have opened all of our home's windows. I am listening to the crickets do their thing as my fingers find keys to partner with in this dance we call communication.

Over the last two days I have been thoroughly absorbed in creating a website for Temple Beth El. Jane, my Webmaster, is also Webmaster for our Clear Mind Zen site. We have learned together over the last ten years or so about how to make a website and more, importantly, how to work together.

My Little Honey slipped into the background, text, color, pictures, html glitches, these were in the foreground. I am thankful and deeply appreciative of My Little Honey. Even so, somewhere in the middle I took a break to take her to see "The Proposal" starring Sandra Bullock. We all need to know we are wanted, needed, and special, especially in the middle of a large and time-sensitive project.

Once the site has been edited for grammar and other glitches, I'll share a link to it with you.

Be well.

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...